So much in the space of 1 week......

gilliantay

Only went away to Spain for a week and have come back to well over 6000 new posts and probably about the same amount of visa grants (well, maybe a bit of an over estimate there on the visas).

Congratulations to all who have succesfully gained their visa's and to those who have finally been allocated a CO.

No news for me as yet - still waiting in vain -

I suppose I better get started on reading all the posts to see what everyone has been up to.......

Gill

Guest Paul n Ness

Hey Gill, the way things have been going by the time you have caught up with everything you may have your own good news to share!!

Hoping that you hear soon :v_SPIN:

Only went away to Spain for a week and have come back to well over 6000 new posts and probably about the same amount of visa grants (well, maybe a bit of an over estimate there on the visas).

Congratulations to all who have succesfully gained their visa's and to those who have finally been allocated a CO.

No news for me as yet - still waiting in vain -

I suppose I better get started on reading all the posts to see what everyone has been up to.......

Gill

Have you caught up yet Gill? I think the amount of time I spend on here, I must have read them all!

Good luck with your wait :arghh:!

Jo x

Archived