Emirates flights? Experience?

bell123321

Thanks all, have also found flights with qantas for £30 more (still via dubai). Can't find any reasonable priced sinapore airline flights. Is there much difference between emirates and qantas (I know they code share and it's the same route). Unfortunately can't seem to find any reasonable priced flights via aisa with airlines I've heard of, as I'd prefer a stop in aisa as it's pretty much half way unlike dubai.

Thanks all, have also found flights with qantas for £30 more (still via dubai). Can't find any reasonable priced sinapore airline flights. Is there much difference between emirates and qantas (I know they code share and it's the same route). Unfortunately can't seem to find any reasonable priced flights via aisa with airlines I've heard of, as I'd prefer a stop in aisa as it's pretty much half way unlike dubai.

Have a look at Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong. Great airline, consistent cabin service, Hong Kong airport is very easy and Hong Kong is a great place to step off and explore, with (Disneyland is v close to airport) or without (city is shopping heaven!) kids....

Emirates and Qantas are fine but service levels are inconsistent as others have said. I also dislike transiting in Dubai as the Dubai-Australia leg into Brisbane is a tough 14hr leg...

Travelled pretty extensively as ex hostess and husband airline captain.

first of all as long as you land safe that is the first priority!! Ultimately you book according to cost, convenience of flight times and probably reputation, not a lot of difference between most of the major airlines

I am very critical of cabin crew, have had good bad and very indifferent, it all boils down to the crew of the day. On any airline you can have the best ever flight or the worst.

one of the biggest problems with Emirates is the size of the Airline, and the lack of cohesion among the many different nationalities that make up the cabin staff.

know a lot of cabin staff who have left recently because they are over worked with insufficient rest periods, which impacts on the service they give, and from my experience don't bother ever to use the call button, they appear trained to ignore it.

Have a safe flight with which ever airline you choose.

Agree with this, with any airline you can get a grumpy crew or a great one. A new plane or an older more cramped one. A delay or no delay.

people moan about quant as but last time we flew we had one of the new planes, can't remember the type. And in economy it was better than business used to be. Plenty of room, entertainment on demand with bigger screens etc.

once flew Singapore and the crew were sniping at each other, made for an uncomfortable atmosphere.

Don't overthink it