Short Term Rental

Swamps

I know there are a few people on here offer short term migration for new immigrants.. just can't remember who they were.. can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Swamps, post the question in the Life In Victoria section. Link to it is at the bottom of this page. There are a couple of people who have places to rent that post in there. Good luck.

I have a short term rental unit that suits a family of 4 just on the edge of Melbourne in the Dandenong ranges & buzzy bee has a studio that is suitable for couples in Mordialloc.

We are looking at selling later this year, so only have availability until early November, so not sure when you are looking to move.

otherwise www.stayz.com.au or www.airbnb.com are good ones to check out.

www.gumtree.com.au has accommodation on offer, but has been known for scammers. Don't rule it out, but be a bit more careful is using gumtree.

Welcome to drop in any time. The tulip festival opens this weekend and there is also a custom car and bike show in Monbulk on Sunday all day. You might want to combine the 2. If you do, take the turning off the Monbulk road at the patch and head up baynes park road. It will avoid road blocks and detours because of both events.

Archived