190 Visa Help

emmakerwin

Hi guys,

I am in the process of having my skills assessed for the 190 state sponsorship under the occupation of HR Advisor. As my job is on the CSOL list schedule 2 I require a company to employ me for a period of 12 months, which is pretty much impossible in my occupation to get while in another country. Therefore I have come to Australia on a WHV and have been offered a position.

The problem we are having is that the company are restricted to offer me a contract any longer than 6 months due to me being on a WHV but I need a 12 month contract for the 190.

Does anybody have any solutions? Or have you encountered this before and what did you do?

Hi Emmakerwin,

I guess you can your eligibility for 457 or take advise from an expert agent.

Hi guys,

I am in the process of having my skills assessed for the 190 state sponsorship under the occupation of HR Advisor. As my job is on the CSOL list schedule 2 I require a company to employ me for a period of 12 months, which is pretty much impossible in my occupation to get while in another country. Therefore I have come to Australia on a WHV and have been offered a position.

The problem we are having is that the company are restricted to offer me a contract any longer than 6 months due to me being on a WHV but I need a 12 month contract for the 190.

Does anybody have any solutions? Or have you encountered this before and what did you do?

Archived