Move Cub and nappies!

returntooz14

Anything new officially has to be declared, it doesn't matter if you intend to sell them or not you still have to pay import tax. Most people don't declare anything new but you can hardly declare nappies are used LOL.

However we didn't get charged tax on the new items we declared, I was asked by customs if they were presents (& they genuinely were - that's why I couldn't get away with claiming they were used!) and they were fine with that. Again I do't think that would work with nappies though.

Moving back to Bris with our 1 year old twins. Heard nappies pricey in Oz. Thinking of taking back quite a few boxes in the move cube. How many do you think I can get away with so that customs don't think I'm trying to sell them!

Nappies are more expensive but not massively significantly and everything is more expensive. Maybe 30-40% more than they are here depending on what price you get them for here. BUT they are rubbish!! We are a pampers family and they don't have them in Oz. We use the Huggies but they're not as good.

You'll need to make sure you buy the right size for when the move cube gets there! You won't want your little one to have grown out if them!

Archived