Partner Visa Help

Marcus109

Hi guys,

we are in the final stages of preparing to lodge our online partner application. I would just like some clarification on something if anyone knows.

in relationship status, it asks: status - de facto ..........but then asks when relationship began. Is this the date the de facto relationship began or when we met? The wording of some of these questions is quite confusing.

also, it asks for the date the applicant and sponsor committed to a shared life together to the exclusion of all others. - I cannot remember having this exact talk with my partner on a certain date lol should this be when we began living together or became a committed relationship??

thanks in advance

Thanks for that.

another quick question.

on the question where it asks "have any of the applicants lived in a country for more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years"

do we need to put in our home country where we obviously lived and also, do we put down Australia as my partner has been here 2 years. Seems pretty obvious that these two are taken into consideration but just checking.

cheers

Include all countries incl your own. I have only lived in UK for past 10 years but could have easily been working and living in other EU countries for example. Similarly, my partner (Australian) has only lived in the UK for past 10 years but could have easily been Australia and UK. Hope that makes sense.

Archived