Sunshine Coast Meet Up

Guest samanthawhittaker

Guest samanthawhittaker

Hi we have been on the coast since Nov last year and keep hearing that there are loads of Brits here but haven't bumped into many at all. We have made some friends but do miss that British Sense of Humour at times. We came from St Helens just outside Liverpool and now live in Mountain Creek just outside Mooloolaba and have 2 children aged 4 and 5 so would like to know if anyone would like to meet up somewhere where we can take kids!!!! Thinking either beach, park or betther still the pub -like Chancellors in Sippy Downs (has great kids facilities).

Love to hear from anyone up on the coast

Cheers Sam & Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clairebear bester

Hi, we would love to meet up

We have two girls aged 6 & 7 (just turned) we also crave that English humour. We are in Caloundra just moved to the sunshine coast after spending two years in Melbourne. Please post when you are free.

Kind Regards

Claire & Darren (Allana & Olivia)

Guest Jo & Mark

Hi Samantha, we'd love to meet up if you're all around between November 18-Dec 5th. We're over then for hols before returning permanantly after baby number 2 has joined our family (March 07)...

Jo comes from St Helens, but we have been in the Midlands for the past few years - she'd love to someone who agrees that Pimmies pies are the best on earth and who misses chips with gravy from a chippy!

We have one little boy 18 months and another on the way. Hope to hear from you soon, all the best - Jo and Mark (and Fin)

• 2 months later...
Guest carolinejane

Hi there how do you find life in moutain creek. We visted there january last year (2005) we loved it and we are now heading your way in the next 6 months, we visited the mountain creek primary school and have just been looking at their prospectus with my boys aged 9 and 6. they are very excited although the school was huge. we have been looking at property in the maddison close areas. we stayed in mooloolaba and loved the surf club there. I am a little worried about finding a new circle of friends but am hoping through sites such as these will find some people to talk too. I would like to keep in touch with you and maybe meet up when we arrive 8)

• 2 months later...
Guest gajackdeb1@bigpond.com
Hi we have been on the coast since Nov last year and keep hearing that there are loads of Brits here but haven't bumped into many at all. We have made some friends but do miss that British Sense of Humour at times. We came from St Helens just outside Liverpool and now live in Mountain Creek just outside Mooloolaba and have 2 children aged 4 and 5 so would like to know if anyone would like to meet up somewhere where we can take kids!!!! Thinking either beach, park or betther still the pub -like Chancellors in Sippy Downs (has great kids facilities).

Love to hear from anyone up on the coast

Cheers Sam & Chris

hi we live in pacific paradise just outside marrochydore would love to meet up sometime we have been here coming up to a year i,ve have a son 5yr &then my hubby please get in touch would be great gajackdeb1@bigpond.com

been living here coming up to a year finding it hard meeting new people got a 5yr old boy my hubby works all day would be great to chat living at pacific paradise

Hi there how do you find life in moutain creek. We visted there january last year (2005) we loved it and we are now heading your way in the next 6 months, we visited the mountain creek primary school and have just been looking at their prospectus with my boys aged 9 and 6. they are very excited although the school was huge. we have been looking at property in the maddison close areas. we stayed in mooloolaba and loved the surf club there. I am a little worried about finding a new circle of friends but am hoping through sites such as these will find some people to talk too. I would like to keep in touch with you and maybe meet up when we arrive 8)

HI WE LIVE IN PACIFIC PARADISE MARRIED WITH A 5YR OLD WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A CHAT AS I DONT KNOW ANYONE

Archived