Done it again!!

shazney64

Never got heard again, they made a cock up, could not find my previous transcript and judge not happy with Caff Cass report as she never made a reccomendation. As a result adjorned again.

In tomorrow maybe on the stand? Then may deliver a decison Friday, However Exes barrister is not available Friday??? Dont know what next.

Know deep down not going to get a decision. Dont think he wants to make it.

Gutted, dont know how much more can chase this dream. Never mind the time off work.

My son will be 16 in 5 years may as well wait.

If dont get decision this time may have to pull out, i expect that what the judge is hoping for.

Could be driving a sporty little number with the amount we have spent on this case.

maybe should put my energy into that lol.

Will update tomorrow my sad little case lol

I so need to be in the sun right now.

sharon xx

Hi Sharon,

What a nightmare but hang in there it will be worth it. Court process can be be really slow much like the visa process. Judge cannot imagine how frustrating this is for you and your family - silly geriatric! Stay strong and good luck for tomorrow. Have fingers crossed the judge gets his act together and makes decision sooner rather than later.

Nikci

Guest Tracey from Braintree

Oh Sharon,

I have followed some of your threads the last few months and I sooohhhhhh feel for you and your son. I have everything crossed for you tomorrow. Good luck, you deserve some!

Tracey.

thanks, what would i do without this site, keeps me sane!

I know court procedures can take time, two years though! thought they were there for kids, cant be good for him in this situation for two years, driing me nuts keep you posted.sharon xx

Guest afiyafifi

Sharon hun, i cannot believe they have done it to you again .... i hope you get an answer by the end of the week ... i will keep everything crossed for you ... hope matt is ok i will talk to you soon take care ... karen

Kick that judges $#@% Sharon - what the hell do these people think, they are messing around with folks life and keeping them hanging on a string, cant this bloody judge see that its a child life here they are messing with & what a nighmare they are putting you all through..... wheres the justice in that.

Lets hope that you get the result you want real soon

gizmo x

Archived