Can a blood aunty who is a citizen in australia sponsor us on a parent visa?

manchester lass

Hi

i wondered if any of you can advise me on something please?

We have been heading towards a PR visa. I have sat my IELTS twice, i am waiting for my results of my second IELTS now, i need 8's so not sure I will get it.

My husband has 2 blood auntys in Australia that are both citizens that have lived there for over 40 years. Would they be able to sponsor us? i have read that they could on a parent visa but I don;t want to get giddy until I know for sure and know if there is a difference in price ect....

Please could someone advise me if they canand also what the process would be? My husband Aunt has come to england to visit family we are going to see her tomorrow so if we had some details it would be much appreciated :-)

Many thanks

Only children can sponsor for a parent visa hence the name plus now there is only the parent contributory visa left which for 2 adults would cost around $100,000.

Your best just getting your IELTS results you need - often seen people sit the test a number if times to get the results.

Hi

i wondered if any of you can advise me on something please?

We have been heading towards a PR visa. I have sat my IELTS twice, i am waiting for my results of my second IELTS now, i need 8's so not sure I will get it.

My husband has 2 blood auntys in Australia that are both citizens that have lived there for over 40 years. Would they be able to sponsor us? i have read that they could on a parent visa but I don;t want to get giddy until I know for sure and know if there is a difference in price ect....

Please could someone advise me if they canand also what the process would be? My husband Aunt has come to england to visit family we are going to see her tomorrow so if we had some details it would be much appreciated :-)

Many thanks

Is there a typo in that? Did you actually mean could an Aunt sponsor you for a parent visa? I feel like I am missing something here as the question is so weird.

Did you just mean can they sponsor your skilled migration application perhaps..? In this case, yes if the occupation is on the a SOL and they live in a designated regional part of Australia, it would be worth ten points to you if so. But it should be your last resort as not great visa, keep trying at IELTS is the way to go.

Archived