More permanent style accomodation in Melbourne - flatshares etc?

francescad

Hi

I am travelling the East Coast for 4 weeks before planning to settle in Melbourne for a couple of months to work and earn before travelling again. Does anyone know the best way of finding a more permanent accomodation as staying in hostels for 3 months while working obviously isn't ideal. I'm thinking flat or houseshares - or are there specific letting agents that cater to those on WHV?

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Hi

I am travelling the East Coast for 4 weeks before planning to settle in Melbourne for a couple of months to work and earn before travelling again. Does anyone know the best way of finding a more permanent accomodation as staying in hostels for 3 months while working obviously isn't ideal. I'm thinking flat or houseshares - or are there specific letting agents that cater to those on WHV?

Hi. Sure that there are guys on here who can be more specific, but Gumtree would be a good place to start. Good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Deffo gumtree, im in a well nice 2 bed apartment in st kilda. Walking distance to acland and the beach ?

Archived