GSM Adelaide Team 23

saad1988

Hi Everyone,

As it's been more than 3 months since I have submitted my application for GSM 189, today I called the immigration hotline to get some update.

I have been informed that my case has been allocated to GSM Team 23 and it's under routine check /processing.

I didn't get any email from Team 23 regarding the allocation. Moreover the representative over the phone also confirmed receiving the additional information which was requested by Team 13 at the end of June.

Any other people in the same situation? Please share your experience and feedback.

Many thanks

Saad

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone,

As it's been more than 3 months since I have submitted my application for GSM 189, today I called the immigration hotline to get some update.

I have been informed that my case has been allocated to GSM Team 23 and it's under routine check /processing.

I didn't get any email from Team 23 regarding the allocation. Moreover the representative over the phone also confirmed receiving the additional information which was requested by Team 13 at the end of June.

Any other people in the same situation? Please share your experience and feedback.

Many thanks

Saad

i am in similar situation got asked by team 13 to submit additional documents, have ur CO contacted you yet?

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks

Saad

Hi Saad,

I have a friend who was in Australia when he lodged his 189 visa. He lodged his application in January 2013, and has finally received an email from the CO yesterday. 189 will take time, lots of it. This is why most people prefer 190 now.

i am in similar situation got asked by team 13 to submit additional documents, have ur CO contacted you yet?

Yeah i was allocated CO last month who requested only medical evidence. It's been submitted almost a month ago but still no response... So the waiting continues...

Hi Saad,

I have a friend who was in Australia when he lodged his 189 visa. He lodged his application in January 2013, and has finally received an email from the CO yesterday. 189 will take time, lots of it. This is why most people prefer 190 now.

But in his case, the CO has been allocated and only visa grant part is remaining. Few months ago the website was saying 189 visa process time is 18 months, if you look at it now is says 3 months.

Yeah i was allocated CO last month who requested only medical evidence. It's been submitted almost a month ago but still no response... So the waiting continues...

Be patient, as long as CO has been allocated and contacted you , it is ok, you are nearly there :)

But in his case, the CO has been allocated and only visa grant part is remaining. Few months ago the website was saying 189 visa process time is 18 months, if you look at it now is says 3 months.

I see. If that's the case then its great. For Pakistani applicants there's a more elaborate security check actually (for 189) and sometimes it takes a while for the case to go through.

Archived