Flights booked!

Wen66

Thanks guys, will do. My head is in an absolute spin. Soo much to do on this side......

If it wasn't for all the advice and chat from PIO and PIA, :hug:I think I may have gone slightly mad.

Now we have an actual leave date....eek....:wink:x

How exciting!!! Makes it all more real one those flights are booked :-)

What date do you fly??

4th November:smile:...Singapore for 2 sleeps, then on to Adelaide!

How are things going with you guys? You all sorted? Oh my, you leave on the 26th!! x

How are things going with you guys? You all sorted? Oh my, you leave on the 26th!! x

well dear wen congrats on ur planned journey . could you please guide me which state i should select to migrate as i am a civil Engineer with 10 year construction experience and my meds and Pcc are cleared on june 2014. advise would be helpful

Singapore will be awesome - I'm wishing we had longer than 2.5 hours there (fingers crossed for no delays!)

We're almost sorted - when I finish work tomorrow the real mentalness can set in :-). Move out our house on Tuesday!

Singapore will be awesome - I'm wishing we had longer than 2.5 hours there (fingers crossed for no delays!)

I love stopovers, but the migration flight is a very weird experience. You are conscious that you don't have a home. You have packed up (or sold up) everything you own but have not yet started on your new life. I had 23.9 hours in Los Angeles during my migration flight and it felt a bit like a dream - it didn't feel real and didn't feel like I was actually there. To an extent, it felt like marking time until I could go back to the airport. However, the night's sleep in a hotel bed was welcome.

Archived