Meet Up's / Get Togeather's

Are there any arranged in the south of perth region between 22nd and the end of May when we arrive? as it would be nice to meet new ppl or put faces to the names of ppl we have been spkn to in the chat rooms !! More so for our daughter Kelly 21yrs of age she will like to meet new mates and go out etc me and her dad are young 40yrs olds (LOL) will look forward into hearing from anyone

ann & mike & kelly

Guest the greenaways

Hello anne mike and Kelly,

This is my first communication on this forum but have been logging n for a while for info. Are you going to Perth permanantly in May? or just a rekkie? We are going the same time for a rekkie as house has only just sold.We are leaving on the 19th May from Heathrow and arriving late on the 21st of may. We are staying in Scarborough, do you want to meet upfor a chat. We wil be hiring and car to look at all the areas. It would be nice to meet someone in the 'same boat'. We live in South Wales. O/H is a plasterer and my son - 18 will be travelling and emigrating also.

We will be landing on the 21st May in Perth also. We will be coming from Glasgow. My daughter who is 21 will be with us for only a week as she is just coming to validate her visa and returning home till November as she graduates from uni then. We will be without her for the first time ever !!!! I just hope she gets on that one way flight back out to OZ. I would love to meet up with you all, we are hoping to go to rockingham area for the first few weeks till we find somewhere that we want to settle and we will be looking to buy a home. we like the look of port kennedy/ secret harbour areas.

I think we land around 6pm at night.

Will hear from you all soon and can exchange mobile numbers

goodluck to you all

ann, mike & kelly

Guest the greenaways
Are there any arranged in the south of perth region between 22nd and the end of May when we arrive? as it would be nice to meet new ppl or put faces to the names of ppl we have been spkn to in the chat rooms !! More so for our daughter Kelly 21yrs of age she will like to meet new mates and go out etc me and her dad are young 40yrs olds (LOL) will look forward into hearing from anyone

ann & mike & kelly

Hi all

It will be nice to meet you all when we are on hols and have a coffee and natter.

What are your professions? or what do you want to do when you move to Oz?

Sandra

:smile::smile:

Archived