A 11 Year Old Boy Maybe Moving To Perth!!!

Guest sydneycfc

Guest sydneycfc

:wideeyed:HI MY NAME IS SYDNEY AND I MIGHT BE MOVIN TO PERTH... SO IF ANY ELSE WHO MIGHT LIVE IN PERTH PLZ!!! TELL ME WAT IT IS LIKE:jiggy::radar::twitcy:

Guest sydneycfc

:err:hi Beth i am a little bit scared and i might be movin in january if we get our visa's:smile::smile::smile:

Guest sydneycfc

hi do u have msn if u do send me a private message so we can speak and i dont know yet wich part we are movin to:err::err::err::err:

Guest Sian.612

Hi,

My name is Sian and i'm 12 years old, I live in Liverpool at the moment,

We dont know what part of Oz we are moving to, Im scared.

I dont want to leave all my family and friends behind. And I will also be leaving my Older Sister behind aswell, if we move..

Is anyone else leaving a Brother/Sister/Mum or Dad behind?

Love, Sian x

:wubclub:

Guest LFC.Scott.2oo8

:radar: Hi people the name is scott and i am a scouse kid from liverpool always a been a red anybody play on call of duty 4 on the Xbox360 and i am sian.612 bro i am worried about moving to the other side of the world :wideeyed:. I am worried about leaving all my friends from school behind like me 3 bezzies like connor (liverool player) and Graham and craig. My nan grandad and my bigsister will all be unhappy if we do go. I get extreemaly home sick :cry:. I am scared of airoplanes and if i go i will be in 1 for 24 hours OMG. i Would like to move to cambra because my m8 rhys went to live there 2 weeks ago.

Guest Brads-Arsenal-THE BEST

Hi my names Brad and i am 12 i might be movin to perth in jan 09 im really scared and i am gonna miss my mates loads. I have msn and would really like to speak to anyone going or livin there already send me a pm

Hi,

My children are 13 and 8 and we moved to Perth in January 2007. My daughter who is the eldest was very nervous about leaving her mates behind, but she's kept in touch via, msn, bebo, emails etc., If you haven't got one, ask your mum and dad if they'll buy you a web cam, I know it was helpful to my daughter to be able to see her mates. My children settled into life here very quickly, they made friends quickly too and soon had a new set of mates. There's tons to do here, brilliant beaches and if you like sport - you'll be able to do anything.

Perth is a really nice place to live.

Ali

Guest sydneycfc

hi brad i am also homesick but there is nothing to worry about goin on areoplanes they are not scary...i hope this helps:err:

Guest Sian.612
hi sian i am also very scared but im not leavin any of my sisters or brother:err:

Heya..

You are lucky that your not leaving a brother or sister behind.

I've been speaking to your mum and i think i've PMd her my msn for you.. cant remember haha, i'll check and if i havent i will do it

Sian x

Guest Sian.612
are u takin any pets because i am takin 3 dogs but i have to sell 3 puppys wich were born on april 1st

Hi Syd.

Yeah, We're Taking Calli; Our Labradoodle Pup...:wacko:

Sian x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graeme

Hiya, I'm Elysia.. me and my family are moving to Australia soon when i'm at secondary school. (I'm 11) Dont worry about being scared, its natural. your bound to get new friends.. Im worried but it soon passes over. Keep in contact with people here. in UK.

xx-Elysia-xx:wubclub:

Archived