Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subsequent Entrant (subclass 489) vis HELP

tomdubai

Hi,

I am in process of applying a Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subsequent Entrant (subclass 489) for my new born baby who is now in my home country. When I am applying online, the I am bit confused about the first question that is "Relationship to the primary applicant" . Which answer I should choose, is it parent or child. Please suggest me the correct answer, I can lodge the application at the earliest.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Child

Hiiii help me please ... I am a holderr of visa 489 as a primary applicant . My baby born after grant of visa in India . I want to bring her Australia.

How i can bring her ? I have created immigration account and filled online form for subsequent entrant 489 ?

I have confusion for this question " Is applicant sponsored by eligible relative "? please help do i need to sponsor my daughter she is one year old ....MY agent is saying I have to sponsor her and give my proof of job salary etc .... whereas i called immigration and they said i dont need to sponsor my chid ... Please help me someone ...plssss. I was state sponsored and not by relative ... please help

HI Tom ,

Have you applied for visa . I am in a same situation just like you. Please help me if you did applied. My agent is saying i have to give job pay slips etc and i have to sponsor my child ...please help me ... i have done online filling of form and it did not ask for any sponsorship from me to apply 489 visa for my baby . .pls answer soon.

• 5 months later...

Archived