Good Night and God Bless PIO!!!

Phoenix16

Sounds like a leaving thread...NO WAY!!!

Just wanted to say a big thanks really! I'm quite sporadic on here, get 'obsessed' (for the want of a better word) and just love PIO, checking in every day, then I go for ages without giving PIO a second thought!

BUT! I joined PIO the moment hubby came home on a winters day in Feb 2010 saying he'd been 'approached' about a job in OZ and PIO was there throughout all my visa stress (457 at the time), throughout all my arrival and settling in, throughout my PR application and recently throughout my citizenship application. PIO has been there, constant, throughout my whole journey, I've seen members come and go, we've had some laughs and it's lovely to be on the other end of the journey and be able, hopefully, to give the support to others That I looked for as I embarked on the life changing move!!

I'm just writing this because you meet allsorts on here and I've had quite an amusing evening on a different thread that actually made me realise how great PIO is, wherever you are in your journey xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS as per the title, I'm off to bed!!!! Xxxxx