Sort Out My Visa - Are these still going?

JetBlast

Hi,

Does anyone know if these guys are still in business please?

I have tried to phone a few times and it keeps going to answer phone. I have also tried to email but no reply.

I am interested someone who can advise and sort a visa out. I work in IT so someone along that line would be helpful. I spoke to someone independent who wasn't very helpful, i don't think he was taking me seriously.

Thanks

I'd not heard of them tbh.

Have a look on here and perhaps contact some of the ones with decent reviews and feedback?

http://migrationagentreviews.com/australia-agent-reviews.html

Australia Visa Bureau, Ian Harrop, Go Matilda and a few others tend to get good feedback on here. You can uses the forum search to look back at threads as its been discussed many times so info on them all is here somewhere :)

Hello JetBlast,

I am very happy to confirm that we are alive and kicking :))))

But our office was closed on Monday for training purposes, maybe that is why you couldn't get hold of us. We are also still catching up on emails from Monday.

Or perhaps you have been calling our old (Oxfordshire office) number? We have been based in Carmarthenshire since last October.

Cheerio

Australia Visa Bureau, Ian Harrop, Go Matilda and a few others tend to get good feedback on here. You can uses the forum search to look back at threads as its been discussed many times so info on them all is here somewhere :)

Are the Visa Bureau even still trading? When I enquired about a visa a few weeks ago I got a email off them saying their not taking any more business. Sounded to me like a company on the way out.

Archived