189 visa submission Help needed.........

I am looking for some advice before I submit my 189 visa application with regards claiming point for work experience…

I have had my degree qualification and work experience assessed by vetassess when you fill in the vetassess application form you have to enter a date employment stated and ended there is no option to put current job role or leave this option blank to show you are currently still in the job role. So my employment in relation to the skilled occupation I have nominated it dated through vetassess from 01/2008 (date started in job role) till 01/2014 (this is the date I applied for skills assessment) even though I continue to be in the same employment role to date. In order to claim points for work experience I need to be able in include the months working in the job role from 2010 (when I gain my degree) till June 2014 will the fact that my vetassess says 01/2014 be an issues? Or can I just provided employment evidence from 01/2014 – till 06/2014??

Secondly …

When filling in my EOI and providing qualification evidence you fill in the dates qualification started and dates qualification ended I have imputed the dates I started at university till the dates the degrees courses ended - however as certificates are not issued to a few weeks after completion of the course my degree certificates are dated a few weeks after the course completion date I entered? Is this an issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Archived