189 Visa application post Cancer

ceddy

Hi, has anyone applied for a visa post cancer. I am nearly 4 years from diagnosis,now fit and healthy. Successful treatment of Breast cancer, no medication.I had my medical 5 weeks ago, took supporting documents from oncologist.The doctor at medical couldn't foresee any problems as he took what he felt was relevant paperwork from me. I am now however feeling anxious that this may cause a problem,Would be good to hear from others if they have had success in gaining approved visa.We have used an agent.

Guest The Pom Queen

I had cancer and I'm here living the high life so please don't worry. If you have taken the supporting documents from your oncologist you should be fine. They may refer your medical which they did with me but then it went through no problem at all. I understand you feeling anxious I did and I was worried I was going to mess the application up for the family. Hope you are well recovered now and are looking after yourself :hug:

Hi ceddy, I was really anxious about my medical too, as I had cervical cancer 10 years ago. I took letters from my consultant and a letter to say I'm checked yearly and everything is fine. I really wouldn't worry, as long as you have documents to cover your self you will be fine. Good luck xx

Archived