Modified Assessment ANMAC

Devonshirescot

Hello everyone I am hoping someone can help me out . I can't seem to find the answers to my questions. I was originally going to come out on a 457 and so applied to AHPRA and found out this week I have now got my letter of eligibility. I am now coming out on a sponsored PR visa and have to do my ANMAC assessment. I am coming to oz in September and my plan is to pick up my registration then . Can anyone please tell me.

If I can pick this up on a tourist visa and what documents I will need to get certified to send to ANMAC when I'm tree.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi, have you read the thread in Jobs and Careers there are a number of people in there who can probably advise.

Check out Anmacs own site fir documents needed, nit sure abiut modified just know it was lengthy for full one. As for Ahpra youll be abke to present in person to a local office to complete registration but dont think you can work on a tourist visa?

• 3 months later...

Hi Devonshirescot,

just wondering how you got on with you assessment as I am in the same situation and unsure if it would be easier and quicker to go to AHPRA in person and then get a modified assessment although it would be an expensive trip. I have had both AHPRA and a skill assessment previously which are now out of date. Although I have recently got my LOE from AHPRA again So would be gratefully to know how you go on xxx

Hi Devonshirescot,

thanks for your reply

I take it you had no problem using a tourist visa to collect your registration ? Did you take any other paperwork with you and was it straightforward enough?

thanks again

Hi Ryso

It was a really easy process I emailed my case officer and asked him to confirm I could collect it on a tourist visa and what documents I had to produce as I did not want any problems when I arrived .

I went in to the office they photocopied my documents and 5 days latter I had an email to say I was registered. ANMAC was straight forward I asked AHPRA to send a certificate of registration and then it was birth certificate , uni transcripts ,nmc certificate of entry, certificate of registration au, marriage certificate and uni degree certificate

I hope this helps

Archived