How difficult is to fill-up immigration visa 190 or 189 application form

murtza4u

Hi all,

I am thinking to apply for a visa subclass 190 but confused that how difficult is to complete the form. I am getting consultancy from an immigration agent but It seems they are too slow in preparing things for me. So I am now thinking to start by my own.

Is there any link from where I can download and check the application forms for 190 & 189 subclass? (I tried finding this form on australian immigration website but I think they made these forms available after EOI invitation in SkillSelet)? and is there any guidance available on internet to fill these forms.

I would appreciate your help.

Best regards

In theory, the application forms are designed so that they can be filled in by the applicant without assistance. Rather than looking at whether you could fill it in yourself, look for whether there are reasons why you should not. These might include: English not as a first language; not quite sure about what the requirements mean; doubts about whether experience/qualifications match the requirements; difficult health issues or criminal history; generally not an organised type of person. If these reasons apply, then it may be worth considering getting help.

Archived