Visa Granted!!!!

the boardmans

We finally got our visa granted Yesterday morning!!! I just wanted to say thank you all for your valuable advice on here! Even though we have had an agent the information that everybody goes out of their way to give is amazing!!! Just reading the threads has given us hope some days when we thought we would never get there!!! Onwards and upwards for us it is and I wish everyone going through and starting the process a lot of good luck!!! :jiggy:

Hopefully it will be fast for you as they will have got rid of this backlog soon I think!! It's a bit surreal and I don't know when it's actually going to hit home what we are actually doing, I'm guessing when we board the plane!!! Haha!!! I wish you good luck for your Australian dream!! Ours is finally starting!!!

Congratulations. With our visa we were able to go to anywhere in Australia but always planned on coming to Adelaide and we feel we picked the right place for us.

I remember when we got our visa we were so excited that we rang my parents up while they were on holiday in Borneo. They didn't have a mobile so I rang their hotel up and asked to be put through to their room!! After the initial shock/surprise at receiving the phone call and wondering why we were ringing them (and probably thinking it might be bad news), they were pleased for us. We just wanted to share our good news with them and couldn't wait till they got back!

We finally got our visa granted Yesterday morning!!! I just wanted to say thank you all for your valuable advice on here! Even though we have had an agent the information that everybody goes out of their way to give is amazing!!! Just reading the threads has given us hope some days when we thought we would never get there!!! Onwards and upwards for us it is and I wish everyone going through and starting the process a lot of good luck!!! :jiggy:

Good luck and may God bless your journey!

• 2 months later...
Hi I haven't been on here in quite a while! Thank you all for your congrats!! We fly out 17th November so not so far now!! Good luck to anyone going through it all now, believe us it's worth it!!!

:wink:

Excellent. :wink:. We'll be just in front of you, we fly on the 4th....It's suddenly got soo real!

Archived