Visa 186 ENS July 2014 applicants

Ollie123

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all,

Still I am waiting for getting my Nomination approved.

Can I know the status of my Visa with " Visa application ID and Client ID" that was sent by DIBP?

If not what should I do?

Is Immiaccount available for those who applied directly at the office (not online).

Please comment, Thank you.

I'm hoping there is some movement next week, the surge of late June applications has really delayed the visa processing times. Migration agent said they are processing end of June apps, but allocating early July apps, so these might start getting approved next week. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Hi, I applied for the permanent residency ENS 186 visa on 8 July 2014 and I'm still waiting (19 October now). Here's my timeline so far: 8 July - visa application lodged, 18 July - medicals completed, 9 Sept - Employer's business sponsorship renewal lodged, Oct 3 - Employer's business sponsorship renewal granted. I'll post an update when it finally comes through - I wish it'd hurry up! If anyone applied for PR through the ENS 186 Entry Stream at around the same time I did, I'd be interested to hear about whether your visa has been granted or whether you're still waiting. Friends of mine applying for the same visa this year were granted in 90 days (single guy in Consulting) and 3.5 months (defacto couple in a Consulting). I work in Marketing. Cheers :-)

Sorry for the delay - Im on business travelling around Europe. As on my earlier post:

Employer nomination 30 June (University)

Acknowledged 30 June

Immi.gov.au Lodgement page states application submitted and fee paid 12 July

All health/ Form 80/ etc, etc pre-loaded

Employer nomination approved 21 October - nearly four months just to do ... well, in reality, I don't know. You might think that a University which sponsors academics fairly frequently would be relatively trustworthy - this is after all how a lot of knowledge moves around the world. However, I am ignorant of the process so will just have to wait for the case officer to review the paperwork, although patience is not one of my strong points ;-) It seems that there should be no grounds for rejection but it doesn't stop us worrying.

Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for a while, I applied to my 186 on July 15th but I haven't receive any update yet! waiting is killing me! I hope I get news soon... congrats to all the people who got it already, and good luck to the people still waiting!! I'm gonna make a huge party once I get it! everyone is invited LOL....

I'm sure you'll get yours soon Raj11 and 4LFR3D0. Just so you know, I heard NOTHING from Immigration between my application being lodged and then accepted (no Case Officer appointed, no emails etc) - and then both the Employer Nomination and Personal Application were granted on the same day. Fingers crossed yours will come soon :-)