Just a little update!

Plumbernaif

Hi all hope everyone is good.

We have hit the wall!!

My better half is is a newly qualified chiropractor (which is 5years) but to continue with our eoi she has to sit the ozzy version of the exams she has already passed at home!!

This seems a little bit extreme as the governing body is the same worldwide.

So we are back to sydney in feb so she can sit the exams (another £3000).

I am starting to feel like its getting further and further away.

Does anybody have any experience of this process??

Is there any meets happening in the middle to end of feb 2015??

If so we would be really excited to meet up with some other pond hoppers :wink:

Have a great day people

Have you sought any advice on the way forward? Have you thoroughly checked what is required for the skills assessment and post qualification experience levels required? I have read the skills assessment requirements and while it does not state a minimum amount of post qualification experience, it does state you must supply evidence of it. I would strongly advise you to seek clarification from a good agent.

Hi, yeah we have spoken to matilda in southampton,uk.

They pretty much said that this is the only way really, its a bit of a pain to have to do it now.

We knew lisa would have to do it to practice an register in oz, but doing it for our eoi seems a little extreme!

At least i suppose we can hit the ground running when we (fingers crossed) finally get out there.

I hope you get it sorted out Plumbernaif. Totally unrelated but going off your user name im guessing your a plumber? If so look carefully into the State licencing as you ,yourself may have quite a few hoops to jump through before you can work here too, so it is best to be prepared.

Lots of luck with everything

Cal x

Archived