Partner Visa 820 Granted :)

CollegeGirl

820 Visa granted today!!! We are over the moon. We married and applied for the 820 several weeks before my medicals expired since they were referred for the PMV originally - we didn't want to have to go through that again. We applied for the 820 at the end of April, and, as you guys probably know, generally PMV to 820 gets granted in just a few weeks or less. But we waited... and waited... and waited... and saw my medical expiration date come and go. :confused: We were so worried they were going to make me take the medicals again because of them being referred last time. Also, I'm job-searching pretty intensely, and only having a nine-month visa to show employers has been less than ideal. So I emailed the partner temporary visa processing centre team on Friday - imagine my relief when they responded with a grant today! Like I said... over the moon. :jiggy:So relieved I don't have to do medicals again. :)