NSW AREA ADVICE needed please?

LojaChica

Hello All

Hoping someone/somewhere can advise???? Brother lives in Randwick near Coogee (which is mainly UNITS) and we are looking for a traditional 4Bed/2Bath House which is in travelling distance of him AND OH's Work in Chippendale............What AREA can anyone suggest to look in for a Property that is a reasonable commute given the above comments? Also....................we have a budget of $600 per week OR am I being unrealistic here????? We really don't mind moving further out to accomodate our Family but it's just a case of being "viable".......................it's hard to gage unless you are THERE as I'm sure you can appreciate!

ANY pearls of wisdom would be most welcome!:yes:

THANKYOU PIO's

Hi

Have a look at Rental Properties, Lease and Holiday Rentals - realestate.com.au=

& also whereis.com - Unsupported browser this site will allow you to map a route - i.e. place of work brothers home etc to find distances.

Just so you dont have heart failure on the spot - (i had a little lookie) and 4 bed houses in the subs of Sydney arent cheap to rent, majority being $650 week upwards for a 3 bed.

Good luck

gizmo

Hey Gizmo

THANKS for your reply...........as always.....................You are a star! I'm sorry BUT I don't think I worded my Question correctly! I like you, have done the Research.................We can't afford it.....................Rents as you say are sky high in that Area.................WHAT I was "trying" to put across was.............Does anyone know a suitable Area that's a reasonable commute where we could look at that would provide us with the Rental we need? Even if it's an hour either way???? EG: to be close to Brother and Work? I have no choice in that we need 4Bed/2Bath because we have 3 Children and Mum lives with us so Units are just not an option here! SURE I will get a feel for Areas we can afford/commute to WHEN we get there but would just like to be prepared!!!

THANKS Gizmo anyway....................Joanne

Archived