EOI & Visa

GoldcoastMAD

Hi,

I'm looking for clarification on a few things. From my understanding when i submit an EOI and its accepted, i have 60 days to apply for a visa? if this time expires can i submit an EOI again?

For the visa. when applying i have to pay the visa cost upfront?

My IELTS and skills assessment went through alot quicker than expected, and I'm not planning on moving until June 2016....but I'm I aware that he skills list can change and I don't want to loose my chance to apply.

I don't want to make a pre visit either before hand to validate the visa....should I wait to apply for the EOI and visa until next year?

Hi,

I'm looking for clarification on a few things. From my understanding when i submit an EOI and its accepted, i have 60 days to apply for a visa? if this time expires can i submit an EOI again?

For the visa. when applying i have to pay the visa cost upfront?

My IELTS and skills assessment went through alot quicker than expected, and I'm not planning on moving until June 2016....but I'm I aware that he skills list can change and I don't want to loose my chance to apply.

I don't want to make a pre visit either before hand to validate the visa....should I wait to apply for the EOI and visa until next year?

I would appreciate advise from those who have been through the process :)

Hello all,

Does anyone know if after granted a visa (subclass 190 main applicant + secondary applicant on de facto relationship) the relationship ends, it is necessary / appropriate / required to announce this fact?

If yes, and I declare that we are not a couple anymore, his visa will be cancelled?

We haven't made the first entry yet.

If I do that I will be able to sponsor someone else in the future?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Cheers

Hello all,

Does anyone know if after granted a visa (subclass 190 main applicant + secondary applicant on de facto relationship) the relationship ends, it is necessary / appropriate / required to announce this fact?

If yes, and I declare that we are not a couple anymore, his visa will be cancelled?

We haven't made the first entry yet.

If I do that I will be able to sponsor someone else in the future?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Cheers

hijacked! get your own post please! lol

Archived