Valid reasons to MBTTUK?

Harpodom

Which is why I implied that voting them in once is at best understandable, whereas re-electing them for a 2nd term confirms that the majority (or a very significant minority) of Australians are...how can I put this nicely...a bit bonkers

LOL no, the bonkers but was to let Rudd/Gillard play ducks and drakes with Aus for so long!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh but if you were a Tamil asylum seeker you'd be passed into the loving arms of the Sri Lankan military so really nothing to worry about there. At all. It's all good...

Its the extent of the (IMO) wickedness of Morrison and Abbott's behaviour, the flagrant disregard for human rights or international law, AND the seeming lack of outrage from your average Australian which really worries me, sickens me actually.

I honestly don't know how I can preserve my sanity if they get re-elected in 2016.

Actually I'm not sure if I can carry on reading the news. I've never felt like this before about politics, never had such a visceral feeling of dread and revulsion

Could happen, I can't see any other way the libs will get back in.

I hope you're right. The doomsday scenario (for me) is a leadership spill which leads to Scott Morrison as PM. Imagine the damage he could do in just a year (or even 6 months) leading up to 2016?

I hope you're right. The doomsday scenario (for me) is a leadership spill which leads to Scott Morrison as PM. Imagine the damage he could do in just a year (or even 6 months) leading up to 2016?

I can't believe they'd pick Morrison over Turnbull, surely big Mal would be the best bet election wise.

Don't forget to pack the sunblock, rather embarrassingly sporting a sore neck an shoulder from sitting too long in a beer garden overlooking the Thames yesterday evening :rolleyes:

Archived