Good migration agents

jack13

Can anyone recommend any good immigration agents? Thank you for all the wonderful advise and stuff over the last few months but think am gonna check it over with an agent, and then proceed to the next step. :smile:

There's quite a few that post on here such as George Lombard, Alan Collett, Westly Russell, so perhaps you could approach one of them and ask? I know that Alan's company is called Go Matilda but there's also someone called Adam Grey who has started posting on the forums.

We used Alan Colette's company, Go Matilda & would highly recommend them.

I can highly recommend immigration2oz.com. It's a family run business run by John Adams and they are based in Guildford. I got my Visa via his help when other agents said I didn't stand a chance. The evaluation was free and he helped me greatly when I needed it. Once I signed up, he gave me his mobile number! You can't get more personal than that. And yes he is MARA registered.

Once I signed up, he gave me his mobile number! You can't get more personal than that.

We have 2 landline numbers a fax number and 2 cell numbers on our website.

The fax is there for MRT communications.

The cell numbers are there for text messages.

The landlines are there so various cold callers can drive us mad.

If you are a client and you leave a message you will get an answer, most probably in writing by email.

Archived