G'day all

Fair Dinkum

Hi just thought I would say hello although I feel like I know most of you already, just need a little advise/help how do I block that Movingtotazmainia, only joking she is the apple of my eye really :wink: I am just waiting to sell the house and then we are of to the land of OZ.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi just thought I would say hello although I feel like I know most of you already, just need a little advise/help how do I block that Movingtotazmainia, only joking she is the apple of my eye really :wink: I am just waiting to sell the house and then we are of to the land of OZ.

G'day mate, smack her in the mush with a fillet of wet fish to shut her up...preferably with a dash of vindaloo paste on it.

BTW welcome to the forum.

Cheers, Bobj.

G'day mate, smack her in the mush with a fillet of wet fish to shut her up...preferably with a dash of vindaloo paste on it.

BTW welcome to the forum.

Cheers, Bobj.

Oi you shut your fish face @Bobj :wink: Don't be encouraging the newbies to be disrespectful or when we go out fishing, I'll yak at ya all day :biglaugh:

Suits me I can have a peaceful day for a change :wink: nice one Bobj can't wait do we need to bring the fish? or just the vindaloo paste :cool:

I supply the fish...MtT supplies the vocals...

Cheers, Bobj.

Ignore button sounds great now I'm stuck for what to do, wet fish or ignore button might try both thanks for the advice keep them coming as I might post the top ten on how to shut MTT up:jiggy:(looks like my supper will be in the dog now) good job she knows am only joking, thanks for the welcome.

Ignore button sounds great now I'm stuck for what to do, wet fish or ignore button might try both thanks for the advice keep them coming as I might post the top ten on how to shut MTT up:jiggy:(looks like my supper will be in the dog now) good job she knows am only joking, thanks for the welcome.

What dog? I don't need a dog, I have a husband :tongue:

What is it with you lot and second wife's lol gee already asked me, I think it would be rude to refuse him and then do it with someone else :cute:

Hey now wait a second there because he was well after the fact. Everything was arranged between you and I that I would find you a suitable husband. Not my fault I've had to scrape the barrel with @Fair Dinkum :laugh:

Dam.......and I was just getting use to the idea of two wife's :jiggy:may be even three, one could do breakfast one lunch and the other dinner. :cool:

You put too much emphasis on eating! I think you should go for at least five more as then you've covered all meals, cleaning and ironing :biglaugh:

Archived