Medicals - Should they show up in ImmiAccount?

cuberoot

I completed my Medicals on 31 May. I phoned the hospital today to find out when they would be uploaded to ImmiAccount. Apparently, they have already been uploaded on 6 June.

I can't see this when I login to ImmiAccount. Is this normal or does it take a few days for them to show up? Or should I be worried that something has gone linked up properly?

I will describe what happened in my case.

After the medicals were uploaded to immigration it took 4 weeks (in march 2014) for them to be "finalized" as stated on the old online system. I was also using the new ImmiAccount system in parallel (but now the old system is not accessible anymore).

When it would show as finalized in the old system the link for medicals would disappear from the new immiaccount system and a note would read something similar to "medical exam is not required for current visa conditions"

I am in Pakistan and it took 4 weeks for medicals to finalize after being uploaded, which were done in march and april of 2014.

hope this helps and good luck.

I completed my Medicals on 31 May. I phoned the hospital today to find out when they would be uploaded to ImmiAccount. Apparently, they have already been uploaded on 6 June.

I can't see this when I login to ImmiAccount. Is this normal or does it take a few days for them to show up? Or should I be worried that something has gone linked up properly?

https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient This is the link where you can check the status of your health examinations. Provide your details, then Print the Information sheet and you will see the report. At the end of the page you will be able to see the status of your examinations and the clinic that uploaded them. For 189 visa category there should be Medical Examinations, Chest X ray, HIV Test as completed.

Archived