DIY power tools and garden items

zk2102

I know I've seen this question asked before but, how clean is really clean? Can we take the jigsaw, circular saws etc, and is it worth it? How do we get all the saw dust out? Didn't think I'd ever be asking that question. Husband isn't a tradie so these aren't professional tools but still expensive.

Just started to sort out everything, got to be out of house in Aug. we've been having heated debates about what we should take. Is it ridiculous to pack the watering can? I want to take it all because it all adds up when you have to replace it.

For those of you who've made the move what would you recommend?

I'm a tradie and have many thousands of pounds worth of tools and power tools which obviously need to come with me. My plan to get rid of the saw dust is compressed air then a clean with jeyes fluid.

My sister's advice (she's been there a while now) is pack everything and I mean everything, so we are following that advice!

I'm a tradie and have many thousands of pounds worth of tools and power tools which obviously need to come with me. My plan to get rid of the saw dust is compressed air then a clean with jeyes fluid.

My sister's advice (she's been there a while now) is pack everything and I mean everything, so we are following that advice!

Thankyou. Silly question alert....compressed air?

I agree with flatpack, blast the tools with the air then wipe down.

That's what I did with my drill, jigsaw and sander

The biggest issue will be dirt and rust.

Remove these and you will be ok.

ETA - If you are attached to the watering can, bring it!

Exactly what flatpack has said ,soak it in jayes fluid , my tools stunk of the stuff had no problems at all , 40% of the items we shipped was tools for my work .

also ship everything I left so much stuff I wished I had shipped

Yep, we're taking everything.