SOL 2014 1st July 2014 ??????? or june

AdamSarah83

hello folks

this will be a simple question for some but we cant figure it out,

we have read on several old posts from may sources that the SOL list is released officially on 1st July (as we all know) but have read that the SOL is released in June some time and then comes in to effect in July, effectively a sneaky peak.

the wait is killing us and really want to know if this is correct and if so where this list will be released,

sorry for silly question but we are having a real game getting a clear answer on this and am sure you guys will be able to help me out,

many thanks

Adam & Sarah

I asked the same question last week and didn't get much response - I assume as there is no definite set date, but what I did get was a reply that said yes it is usually on the 1st July, however details of changes are likely to be leaked in the month ahead.

We have seen already yesterday in the news details that 3 new jobs will move from CSOL to the SOL - so this seems to be the case. What career are you waiting on?

I am waiting for news of any change to accountancy, I don't expect it to change- but cannot wait for definite confirmation.

Hi there,

We are waiting on the same… however I just came across a site on the Australian workforce and productivity agency website that provides information that feeds into the SOL. There is also a list of flagged occupations. Others may be aware of this already so apologies if it has already been posted but seems of interest. I guess it doesn't always come out of the blue that an occupation is removed.

http://www.awpa.gov.au/our-work/labour-market-information/skilled-occupation-list/Pages/Flagged-Occupations.aspx

this might help or might not :wacko:

. What career are you waiting on?

Im waiting on Land Economist, it was flagged 11, 12 and again 13 I just hope it makes it on to 14, accountant from past trends looks like it will be on ,,,,it always is .....

I cant ant stand this waiting ...

I have looked at last years posts from all over the place but none have a date in June when the list is announced.

If anyone hears please post ASAP I'm fed up of my hair falling out... Hahaha

fingers crossed for for you all folks

Adam & Sarah

I'll be applying under Organisational Psychologist. It isn't on the flagged list but still didn't want to chance it for the sake of a few weeks. I wouldn't have got my EOI in time so thought I'm best waiting to be sure! So much money at stake with the applications!

Good Luck

Excellent news! I am heading over on a student visa soon, but hoping to "upgrade" to PR once I get my final accounting exam results in August and become fully qualified. Very glad to hear that accountants won't be removed (though I'll feel better once the official list comes out).

Hello, I have done Certiii and DIploma of Buidling and Construction and hold IELTS 7 each, nominated occupation is bricklayer, also have a job offer in western australia, could you please advise if I need any work experience to lodge RSMS. Thanks

Archived