Orange or shepparton.

sydneyjack

Hi ppl I got a job interview in orange and a job possibility in Shepparton, don't know much about either area so any advice on what the area around these two is would be greatly welcomed. We are a family of 3, son is 8 with another on the way.

Hi ppl I got a job interview in orange and a job possibility in Shepparton, don't know much about either area so any advice on what the area around these two is would be greatly welcomed. We are a family of 3, son is 8 with another on the way.
\

Orange!!! Beautiful town, nice area, though it is a bit cooler than elsewhere in Aus. I love it there. Shepparton...meh....

Does your son prefer Aussie Rules or League? There's your answer! Six of one, half dozen of the other IMHO. Neither really float my boat but if you like country towns there's not much to choose between them really.

• 4 months later...

Hi people ended up moving to orange. So glad we we did. Just wondering if there are any other expats here that would like to meet up. There's me and my wife our 9yr old son and our daughter who is only 7 Weeks old. Let me know if any one wants to meet up. cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived