money transfer

Bromney

We've just sold our UK property and want to transfer the proceeds to our Aussie bank accounts. HSBC don't offer great rates and we've used UK Forex before but my wife isn't sure about trusting them with a large amount of money.

Anyone transferred a big sum with UK Forex?

I used the parent company of UKForex, that being OzForex, back in 2008-2010 to transfer my US pension to my aussie bank account, on a monthly basis. Don't know about now, but then they were one of the best firms I have ever dealt with for just about anything.

Guest John from Moneycorp

Hi,

Moneycorp have helped thousands of Poms in Oz members save money with their overseas currency transfers. As you will be transferring a large amount, you will benefit from having a personal Account Manager - they will provide information on the Australian dollar and help you transfer your money at the best time.

Further information can be read here on how we can help - http://moneytransfer.pomsinoz.com/

Thanks

John

Used Oxforex for several hundred thousands in the past. No problem. They deal in millions for large companies. You should chat to them for best rate or you can set a rate if not in a rush and the transfer will happen when it is reached.

Archived