How much is the pest control?

shazney64

We just had our house, inside and out sprayed for $100. the bloke recommended it gets done annually.

hope that helps.

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Oh thats cheap can I ask what that was spraying against. We got a flee spray treatment done on our rental last week & that cost $120. I will just stress my baby does not have flees it had to be done as a condition of the tenancy :biglaugh: And also when is the best time to spray I read somewhere that springtime is best but I could be doing with getting it sprayed just now.

Janette

Oh thats cheap can I ask what that was spraying against. We got a flee spray treatment done on our rental last week & that cost $120. I will just stress my baby does not have flees it had to be done as a condition of the tenancy :biglaugh: And also when is the best time to spray I read somewhere that springtime is best but I could be doing with getting it sprayed just now.

Janette

The bloke that sprayed us didnt mention fleas! It was for cockroaches primarily, spiders and the like. He didn't say anything about Spring being the best time to do it either. For the first week after the treatment, we found the odd cockroach dying a death around the house (yeurgh, they're disgusting). But now the house feels so much cleaner nw the little buggers aren't making their way into the house. :jiggy:

Archived