State Of Origin

Bobj

No F@cking way, Coopers Green.... 2 Cartons of, also forgot about a handshake in the pub last week on a bottle of Rum, Just got a text on that one, Im happy Sir Les, Gotta say though mate the first half was total sh!thouse, not good footy at all, second half some game play, Happy days mate, Happy days.

sounds good....what sort of rum....Bundy ???.....myself I'm one of the small band that prefers Beenleigh Rum to Bundy......but I must admit Bundy red is OK......agree with you...first half was pretty ordinary......Coopers Pale....good choice

No F@cking way, Coopers Green.... 2 Cartons of, also forgot about a handshake in the pub last week on a bottle of Rum, Just got a text on that one, Im happy Sir Les, Gotta say though mate the first half was total sh!thouse, not good footy at all, second half some game play, Happy days mate, Happy days.

Time to get those cartons down and watch the Socceroos!

Guest Guest40285
sounds good....what sort of rum....Bundy ???.....myself I'm one of the small band that prefers Beenleigh Rum to Bundy......but I must admit Bundy red is OK......agree with you...first half was pretty ordinary......Coopers Pale....good choice

Mount Gay Rum is all I drink, But dont mind the Beenleigh, Bundy Red yeah OK.....but over rated and over priced........ Inner Circle 20 years ago was qaulity, now it just tastes weird.

Guest Guest40285
Time to get those cartons down and watch the Socceroos!

Round [email=ball............... @lastonealive]ball............... @lastonealive[/email] I do like the game but league Im addicted, I will try and stay up as my daughters who play will be quizing me.

Mount Gay Rum is all I drink, But dont mind the Beenleigh, Bundy Red yeah OK.....but over rated and over priced........ Inner Circle 20 years ago was qaulity, now it just tastes weird.

Inner Circle moved offshore to Fiji a few years ago (CSR used to own it ????) not sure if it is still made there but I heard that their sales dropped quite a lot when they went offshore.

Guest Guest40285
will there be any snipers in the crowd ?????

[video=youtube;Yf_puN-S5OM]

Classic...........

they seem quite prevalent at most soccer games

Classic

:laugh::laugh: Love a bitta footy banter, haha check back through history on Origin bud, Happy days, GO THE BLUES

Eight straight for the Queenslanders...Beat that ya blues barstewards...:tongue:

Next year will be a Maroons win again.

Cheers, Bobj.

As if its not painful enough having to listen to the world cup on the news night after night, now there is this..What is it with peoples obsession with watching men if you can call them that, chasing a ball around a field..Roll on the time when its all over....

Loved the first half , not much in the way of attacking play , but some serious defence going on . Couldn't believe how the kickers were getting smashed and bouncing back up . Also couldn't believe the size of mal meninga , he must have a titanium chair !

Loved the first half , not much in the way of attacking play , but some serious defence going on . Couldn't believe how the kickers were getting smashed and bouncing back up . Also couldn't believe the size of mal meninga , he must have a titanium chair !

Yeah, Mal's beefed up a bit since his playing days, too much XXXX I think.

Do you think that their first game was soccer???bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

The world is heading towards world war 3 and all you lot have on your mind is watching men running around chasing a ball...No wonder the world is in free fall.

You need to prioritise ! Get yourself a blue jersey , plenty of time to worry about other stuff after the white wash .

Archived