State Of Origin

Bobj

Game 1 of the 2014 State of Origin series will take place on Wednesday, May 28 in Brisbane, Game 2 will take place in Sydney on Wednesday, June 18 with the third game going back to Brisbane on Wednesday, July 9.

Queensland for 9 straight wins.boxing.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Game 1 of the 2014 State of Origin series will take place on Wednesday, May 28 in Brisbane, Game 2 will take place in Sydney on Wednesday, June 18 with the third game going back to Brisbane on Wednesday, July 9.

Queensland for 9 straight wins.boxing.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

this is all I have to say to you Bob. image.jpg Go the Blues.......................please. :tongue:

image.jpg

Guest Guest66881

I went with the blues as they was the underdogs, dug deep ran long played really well.

Guest Guest40285

Shame about Copper Cronks arm, He is a great player, I thought JT had a shocker last night, but Slater was on form as usual, NSW defence was bloody awesome, Game two will be great football, Cant wait. Go the Hayne Train

• 3 weeks later...

Wow big celebrations in Sydney. Guess it must be exciting for them to be better than Queensland in something for once :wink:

Guest Guest40285
Wow big celebrations in Sydney. Guess it must be exciting for them to be better than Queensland in something for once :wink:

:laugh::laugh: Love a bitta footy banter, haha check back through history on Origin bud, Happy days, GO THE BLUES

Guest Guest40285
been on facebook giving it to a few mates.........won a few $$$$$'s as well.....all in all a good night

Won $300 and two cartons,

Guest Guest40285
good one.....I didn't get the cartons....hope it wasn't XXXX

No F@cking way, Coopers Green.... 2 Cartons of, also forgot about a handshake in the pub last week on a bottle of Rum, Just got a text on that one, Im happy Sir Les, Gotta say though mate the first half was total sh!thouse, not good footy at all, second half some game play, Happy days mate, Happy days.

Archived