british pub

Guest donovan

Hiya fraggles

It was me that put the thread on

the address is Fox & Hounds

Corner of Oxenford Tamborine Road and Elevation Drive

Wongawallan Tel 5665 7582

If you want to eat book up if you can is it is already getting busy and it only opened 2 weeks ago

Have a great time

Sarah x

hey sara thanks we went for tea sunday really felt at home in the fox n hounds was great ,there had there drink licence suspended so no beer but food was great ,love the phone box ,going to see if they are any other little pubs like that about :)x

hey sara thanks we went for tea sunday really felt at home in the fox n hounds was great ,there had there drink licence suspended so no beer but food was great ,love the phone box ,going to see if they are any other little pubs like that about :)x

Have you been to Conrad Jupiters at Broadbeach? There is a "replica" English pub; not the best place we've been to, but it has a red phone box as well, and sells Stella! Result!

Jo x

Guest donovan

Hiya Jo

Sorry for the delay in replying to you, having problems with my computer, kids are allowed but i have to say no where really for them to play but can say that everyone that I know thaqt has been really had a good night and food was great they will defo be going back

Sarah x

ps Pacific pines

Archived