Opportunities in Regional Victoria

Guest Fraser

I am an ex-pat, and manager of GHD's office in Geelong, Victoria's second largest city (after Melbourne).

GHD is one of Australia's major engineering consultancies.

Take a look at http://www.ghd.com.au

We have an ongoing need for professional civil engineers, water design engineers, road and transport design engineers, ...and lots of others all across Victoria. (and elsewhere in Oz too)

Take a look at our website, follow the opportunities link, ...or simply drop me an e-mail.

Fraser

GHD is one of Australia's major engineering - Environmental - Project Management Management consultancies.

....We also employ just about every professional from Architects to Zolologists, in a large network of offices all across Australia and New Zealand (we even have two offices in the UK).

We have an ongoing need for professional civil engineers, water design engineers, road and transport design engineers in Geelong, ...and lots of others all across Victoria. (...and elsewhere in Oz too)

Take a look at our recruitment section on the SEEK website http://jobs.seek.com.au/alliance/ghd/ausjobs.htm

...and just because there isn't an listed opportunity doesn't mean that we don't have a place for you. Why not drop me an e-mail.

GHD is a people-friendly firm..we need good people.

Fraser

• 1 month later...
Guest TheArmChairDetective

Fraser,

Thanks for this post.

I am going to have a really good read of your web site and see if I fit your bill.

Fraser,

Thanks for this post.

I am going to have a really good read of your web site and see if I fit your bill.

Why not just send me a PM with a CV, and if I think I can help I will direct to you either ...me... or the right guy in our rail and transport division. (Given your other post I assume you are rail-orientated?)

8)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest brummie

Hi Fraser,

I am about to post my qualifications to AACA for assessment, then hopefully I will be able to start the visa application process in April/May next year. I have a Masters degree in architecture from Sweden, graduated in 2004 and am currently working in the UK. Could you tell me whether there any jobs in architecture outside Melbourne? I'm applying for a SIR visa so would only be able to work in regional Victoria. Many thanks!

Hi Fraser,

I am about to post my qualifications to AACA for assessment, then hopefully I will be able to start the visa application process in April/May next year. I have a Masters degree in architecture from Sweden, graduated in 2004 and am currently working in the UK. Could you tell me whether there any jobs in architecture outside Melbourne? I'm applying for a SIR visa so would only be able to work in regional Victoria. Many thanks!

yes, yes and yes.. see my PM...and drop me a cv!

• 9 months later...

We noticed your Post, my husband is not a water engineer but he is an IT Network Analyst/Engineer so if you have anything like this come up available with sponsorship we would jump at the chance or if you have any friends looking for an IT Network Analyst that would sponsor please keep us in mind.

Many Thanks

Sarah & Leigh

Archived