If you are with Virgin this is why you can't reply

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

Virgin Mobile has denied two million customers have been affected by its network collapse.

Initial reports claimed more than two million Virgin Mobile customers across Australia had lost service, but the company estimates the figure to be closer to 300-400 thousand people.

Virgin said it is trying to fix the problem which was affecting "some of our postpaid customers," but could not give an exact time frame.

"The fault began early this morning and is impacting customers’ ability to SMS, call and use data," Virgin Mobile said in a statement.

"Please be assured that have all available hands on deck to resolve this asap. We appreciate the urgency of the situation."

But furious customers have taken to social media to vent their frustrations.:policeman:https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/23178990/Virgin-Mobile-customers-fuming-over-nationwide-outage/

We have a virgin mobile post paid 4G mobile broadband router and three virgin mobile and three pre payed mobile phones and none of them had any problems. The podiatrist my son saw this morning has a post paid virgin mobile and was getting a message saying they did not have enough credit to make the call - the same message we get if we run out of credit. We suspected it was probably a software issue, probably a new deployment that went a bit wrong.

Guest The Pom Queen

I got the shock of my life this morning when I tried to send a text and it said I had run out of credit. They also lost use of their website and call centres so it was obviously a huge problem, we had to take to twitter and FB for updates.

Guest The Pom Queen
I used to get this with Optus so often - that's why I switched to Virgin - no probs here

But virgin use Optus network.

Mine was fixed by lunch.

Archived