Any Feb 189's?

M1cha3la

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are Brisbane 33 or something around that number, DH deals with it. We seem to of been really unlucky with our CO, and have had to provide additional evidence for pretty much everything. We had to provide extra evidence to prove our relationship, even though we are married ect ect. It has been a nightmare. Even our agent said he has never known a CO be this bad. Guess we are just unlucky, or look dodgy on paper :laugh:

Good luck for your medicals. Hopefully we will both hear soon. Xx

Oh guys I completely understand how your feeling it's horrible, feels like walking around under a cloud! I keep checking to see how your getting on and really looking forward to your posts that will say 'grant'. You start thinking that it won't happen but it will. Ours was lodged in jan and we got grant mid April, my daughters meds got looked so that was the delay for us. ILL BE KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED for you both. Try to have a good weekend and forget about it til Monday. Xxx