Visa fees

Hopster

I had to pay mind at the time of submitting my application. My fee was $3050 (or something around that) for my whole family but I understand that's now changed and there's a 50% extra for every additional member on the application over 18 and 25% for every under 18. I don't know if this hike in fees has meant a staged payment scheme or not. There should be info on the skillselect web site though, probably under the visa type you're applying for and how to pay got that visa.

Edit: could be wrong on the additional applicant fees. Here's a link to the fees page

https://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Pages/fees-charges/visa.aspx

You pay the full visa costs at time of submission. I did mine last night and it was $5280 for my wife and I.

If anyone on your application then requires English language training, then I believe there is an additional fee to pay later, but I'm not sure when.

Hi guys quick question when applying for you visa do you have to pay all initial fee for visa (quote £4000 for my family) or is the cost spread out ??

thanks

john

To lodge a visa application, you need to pay the fees, there are no payment plans. I guess you could spread it out by using a credit card however.

To lodge a visa application, you need to pay the fees, there are no payment plans. I guess you could spread it out by using a credit card however.

Latest update re the previous delayed implementation.

From 19 April 2014, DIBP will apply a credit card surcharge to visa application transactions made using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Diners credit cards. The following rates will apply:

Visa and Mastercard - 1.08%

American Express and JCB - 1.99%

Diners Club International - 2.91%

Archived