TRA Reference Help

freaks74

Hi there

I'm struggling with putting together OH reference for TRA. He is a cabinet maker and has worked for the same firm for 15 years which actually makes things quite difficult as he completely takes for-granted the work that he does! Our migration agent has said that we need to add more to his reference for TRA but I'm struggling I wondered if anyone had one that I could look at or some examples. Our migration agent has given us some example but they are for different occupations so not overly helpful other than for formatting.

I would be really grateful for any assistance

thanks

anna

Hi there

I'm struggling with putting together OH reference for TRA. He is a cabinet maker and has worked for the same firm for 15 years which actually makes things quite difficult as he completely takes for-granted the work that he does! Our migration agent has said that we need to add more to his reference for TRA but I'm struggling I wondered if anyone had one that I could look at or some examples. Our migration agent has given us some example but they are for different occupations so not overly helpful other than for formatting.

I would be really grateful for any assistance

thanks

anna

You need to write like you are telling someone how to do the job from start to finish for all aspects of the job, give a few examples of jobs/projects done as though you are telling an absolute novice, explaining the techniques and the tools used etc. refs I did we're 4/5 pages long and statement of experience was as long. I am not a cabinet maker but if you would like to see what I did for my skills assessment I am happy to share. PM me.