Registering with centrelink

Moobobs

Hi, I thought that they take into account your uk salary until the end of the financial year, ie from July 2013 until June 2014. Would you not need documents to show what you have earned in the uk so they can work out how much you can claim?

Hi, I thought that they take into account your uk salary until the end of the financial year, ie from July 2013 until June 2014. Would you not need documents to show what you have earned in the uk so they can work out how much you can claim?

Oh really? Might see if there is an email address on the website that I can use to clarify!

By the sounds of it they ask you, but don't ask for any proof (I have no experience of this, just going by what other members have said).

I had to provide my earnings for Aus financial year July 2012 to June 2013 so had to work it out from UK payslips that thankfully I had kept as P45s no good due to different start of financial year. This was for my child benefit claim, others may be different. This was just about 2 month ago

Archived