whos going to win the premier league ?

bunbury61

Looks like a 3 horse race ....Man city ...Liverpool or Chelsea ....

I hope its Liverpool , its been a long wait , I like Brendan Rodgers , especially carrying that weight of hope and expectation .

I have huge respect for man city and their fantastic fans , but like Chelsea , they are a bit of a " bought " team now .

I think when success comes solely via the cheque book , it strips some of the soul away from the club .

Stamford bridge used to be one of the most vocal and hostile grounds in the country ....I was their in the cup last year , it was great to score first .......I notice all these Tarquins and Ruperts have now tagged along due to the success, they don't bring any passion to the club , just a desire for daddy to buy them a new kit every year.

To an extent , city have a few of these types now

Chelsea and city have won a few trophies recently .....Liverpool for the premiership and Chelsea for the champions lge please

As far as watching exciting football goes... It has to be Liverpool. Sunday will have a lot to do with who wins it! A draw will suit man city and Chelsea more than Liverpool

yeah man city have the best squad , and are still my tip to win it ....but how will they handle Anfield on sunday ? the place will be rocking , and if they go a goal down , who knows .

Man city have some great players , but they are beatable ....Rodgers has a great team spirit now .

They also have momentum ....and when the manager starts saying " we will do it for the 96 " .....that has a massive galvanising effect .

As an addition , did anyone here in the u.k see the Jamie carragher documentary on sky ...proper bloke .

Still in touch with his roots , family still live in the area .....he doesn't give it the " big time Charlie " ....that's what I like about him .

yeah man city have the best squad , and are still my tip to win it ....but how will they handle Anfield on sunday ? the place will be rocking , and if they go a goal down , who knows .

Man city have some great players , but they are beatable ....Rodgers has a great team spirit now .

They also have momentum ....and when the manager starts saying " we will do it for the 96 " .....that has a massive galvanising effect .

As an addition , did anyone here in the u.k see the Jamie carragher documentary on sky ...proper bloke .

Still in touch with his roots , family still live in the area .....he doesn't give it the " big time Charlie " ....that's what I like about him .

How good has Luis Suarez been this season? He has to be up there as one of the best in the World. Liverpool almost let him go too, would have loved to see him at Tottenham.

Brendan Rogers for England coach anyone?

Just watched the liverpool v man city game...managed to avoid the score somehow. It was on a t 10.30pm here so decided to record it..I would only have fallen asleep and missed it anyway!

Im an arsenal fan so not that bothered who wins, man utd wont so thats my main concern!!

Id like to see liverpool over all because of the spirit, its a new name on the trophy, will give hope to other clubs who havent/cant 'buy it' and I would like to see gerrard win it, hes not chased the money (although im sure he doesnt starve at liverpool)

Secondly Id like to see chelsea get it for mourinho's sake, I love his cockyness and arrogance.

That said, if Man City won it it would properly get up man utds nose...but then as would liverpool winning it.

Hopefully arsenal will get the FA cup....9 years is a long time for a 'top club'...if they even are anymore?!?

Archived