HELP!! Roof Tiler / Slater

Guest behappi22

Guest behappi22

Hi my OH is a roof tiler/slater and we are really keen to move to OZ, as he only has 15 years work experience and no formal qualifications we have no chance in going. Is anyone else having the same problem? Can anyone offer any advise as we are really frustrated :arghh:and don't know where to go from here.

Many thanks

Guest Raven3071

Bear with me cause I'm new here and we just started the process ourselves. Luckily my OH has his formal qualifications BUT we did speak with a company that offers an AQF III qualification. From the way he was talking this replaces or gets you through part of the visa process, not sure how true this is as we didn't ask many questions this side as we didn't need it.

The company was Trade Train (ACTS Australia | Welcome to Trade Train) but we found them quite expensive for our needs, they may be right for you but I'd have an ask around on here before you decide on anything. The people here are great!!

We think we have a lead into an organisation that is able to assess roof tilers - this will facilitate an AQF Certificate III, allowing you to progress a migration skills assessment with Trades Recognition Australia (so long as you have 4 years of relevant skilled work experience).

Please send me a quick email if you would like me to add you to our database: alan - at - gomatilda - dot - com

Best regards.

Archived