489 subsequent entrant visa for partner

Hi all,

my husband is a 487 visa holder(family sponsored)and I am applying for a 489 subsequent entrant visa. I need help with this question while applying online.

"Is the applicant sponsored by an eligible relative?", if u answer yes, the next question will be" sponsor detail- what is the sponsor's relationship to the primary applicant or spouse/de facto partner?".

Those who applied and got your visa granted, how did u answer this?

Thank u so much

Hi all,

my husband is a 487 visa holder(family sponsored)and I am applying for a 489 subsequent entrant visa. I need help with this question while applying online.

"Is the applicant sponsored by an eligible relative?", if u answer yes, the next question will be" sponsor detail- what is the sponsor's relationship to the primary applicant or spouse/de facto partner?".

Thank u so much

Not sure what the issue is? You said you are the spouse so....

Not sure what the issue is? You said you are the spouse so....

The issue is that i'm not sure if the question asks abt me( main subsequent entrant) or my husband( primary applicant). According to how they ask in the next ques, i think it is asking if my husband was sponsored by any relative under his visa. Just want to make sure if i understand the question right

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

Thank u so much

You dont need to mention the sponser details. Your husband already have VISA so you just need to put his details.

• 11 months later...

Archived