Dad wanting to emigrate

Jake max

Hi our friends are permanent visa holders in Perth WA

One of their parents would love to emigrate over here as he is a widow 74 years old

has 2 sons in the uk but daughter in oz .lives on his own in the uk wants to come to oz permanently

what visa would be on offer or how would you go about this has his own house to sell

thanks in advance folks

Hi our friends are permanent visa holders in Perth WA

One of their parents would love to emigrate over here as he is a widow 74 years old

has 2 sons in the uk but daughter in oz .lives on his own in the uk wants to come to oz permanently

what visa would be on offer or how would you go about this has his own house to sell

thanks in advance folks

Parent visa is out of the question unless one of the sons moves permanently as well. If he can afford it there are investment visas, I wouldn't like that myself though as you have to tie money up and it will always be temporary visa.

Parent visa is out of the question unless one of the sons moves permanently as well. If he can afford it there are investment visas, I wouldn't like that myself though as you have to tie money up and it will always be temporary visa.

But temporary residency visas such as the Investor and Investor Retiree visas often come with attractive tax advantages ...

Best regards.

Archived