what address in Australia on arrival

leajk

When we get to Australia we will need an address to register our van (that we are bringing with us ) driving licence , medicare , bank accounts etc... but what address do you use for all of this?. we are planning on travelling in the van once we collect it until we decide where to live. we don't know anyone well enough to ask to use their address for all of the above . Is there any way round this ?

is there a mail service address we could use or something like that? I know we cant have a po box number. it has to be a real address

Thanks, that would be good for our mail while travelling but they all use PO box numbers and I,m sure you can't have that for important stuff like driving licences and vehicle registration. Don't really want to get into a 6 month lease just for an address

I would stay at a hostel/motel for few days and use that as address then update when u are settled..we done similar ..some ppl stay in these places for months n have all mail delivered there. .or there are lots of free accommodation in return for a bit of wrk..do that for couple weeks n use their address? Leave phone number when you leave wth whatever address you use in case of any problems

Archived